Recording Engineer

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2006
      Dear Paul, I have to step in and recommend my good friend
      Ethan Kenning at The Coop Studio in Olema. He recorded,
      mixed and mastered my choir's latest CD, "Tenderly Rain."
      It's all acapella, recorded live and he is a genius.
      He's patient, creative, dogged, great listener, great ears, and a
      very capable, reliable guy. He's worked with Bobby McFerrin and
      Rhiannon as well as small projects like ours. I recommend him
      unequivocally. Plus he's about the nicest guy in town. Call him
      at 415-663-0845 or coopstudio@.... Blessings on your
      project. Kate Munger
      www.thresholdchoir.org