Double Band Extravaganza March 5th... (Kriya Octet & Mirabai Ensemble)

  • Michael Smolens
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      Double-Band Extravaganza: the KRIYA Octet
      meets THE MIRABAI ENSEMBLE

      March 5th, 2006, Sunday 4:30pm
      Bach Dancing & Dynamite Society (Half Moon Bay)
      info: (650)726-4143
      admission: $25

      Set One: KRIYA Octet
      Set Two: MIRABAI ENSEMBLE alone, then joined by the
      KRIYA Octet

      Greetings ~

      I thought I'd let you know about three opportunities to hear interviews
      and a live performance before our big concert:

      KPFA-FM 94.1FM Sunday Feb. 19th 11:00pm with Dean Suzuki
      KPFA-FM 94.1FM Thursday Feb. 23rd 11:00pm with Derk Richardson
      * [live performance with vocalists from The Mirabai Ensemble]
      KKUP-91.5FM Tuesday Feb. 28th 5:15pm with Afrikhan Dayvus

      *David Worm ("SoVoSo"/Bobby McFerrin)
      Bryan Dyer ("Slammin'"/"SoVoSo")
      Eric Freeman ("Clockwork"/Meredith Monk)
      Michael Smolens (Rhiannon/Claudia Schmidt)
      Pollyanna Bush (Meredith Monk)
      Becca Burrington ("Solstice"/Meredith Monk)
      Joan Ivazes (Glide Memorial Church)
      Carmen Marie ("The Sound Believers")
      Valentina Osinki ("Screaming Divas"/New York City Opera)
      Dara Roberts (Vernon Bush)

      A SPECIAL REUNION CONCERT THAT YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS...

      hear audio clips of KRIYA at www.SecondSightMusic.com/kriya.html