CANDLEMAS - San Francisco Renaissance Voices (February 25)

  • Seventh Avenue Performances
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      CANDLEMAS

      Seventh Avenue Performances opens its 2006 Season with a concert by our Artists-in-Residence, San Francisco Renaissance Voices, in a recreation of the Feast of Candlemas featuring Heinrich Isaac's (c. 1445-1517) Missa Virgo Prudentissima and other music by Dufay, Ockeghem, Gombert, Arcadelt and others.

      Saturday, February 25 - 7:30 PM
      Seventh Avenue Performances, 1329 Seventh Avenue (Seventh Avenue Presbyterian Church, between Irving and Judah Streets), San Francisco - 415/664-2543
      Tickets: $15 general admission, $12 student/senior

      For more information and to see the complete listing for our 2006 Season visit: http://www.SAPerforms.org