Hookslide CD Release Concert

  • Jon Pilat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      Because we're releasing a new CD, it's time for a big concert and PARTY!!!
      (because really, a cd is a lot of work, and we're finished!!!!)

      The concert:

      Saturday, February 11th, 2006 @ 7:30pm
      Community School of Music and Arts
      Finn Center - Tateuchi Hall
      230 San Antonio Circle, Mountain View, CA 94040
      Doors open at 7pm

      Tickets are $12, and are available here.
      [http://www.hook-slide.com]

      It's going to be a heck of a show, featuring two full sets of hookslide
      music, the first opportunity to buy our new cd, Bump It Up, and other
      surprises.

      check us out! BUMP IT UP!