Cantiamo In Marin - Friday, 2/10 - Comps!

  • Mark Penn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2006
      Cantiamo invites you to beautiful St. Stephen's Church in Belvedere - at two
      for the price of one! (See below.)

      Our concert includes a repertoire of sacred and secular music through five
      centuries, including a full length Tomas Vittoria mass; motets by Philips,
      de Lassus, Gibbons, and Ferrabosco; and pieces by Elgar, Rutter, Stanford,
      and Whitacre, as well as a selection of American Spirituals.

      Please join us on February 10, 8 pm at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, 3
      Bayview Avenue, Belvedere 94920. Tickets $15.00 at the door, or $12.00 in
      advance (available online at www.CantiamoSonoma.org or at Corrick's
      Stationers in Santa Rosa), and $10.00 for seniors/students.

      For more information including program info, directions, etc., please visit
      us on-line at www.CantiamoSonoma.org.

      Exclusive offer for the Bay Area A Cappella Community: Buy one, get one
      free! Order one adult ticket on-line, and get one adult ticket free.
      Here's how to get your free ticket:
      1. Order one ticket on-line through our website
      (www.CantiamoSonoma.org).
      2. Send us an e-mail requesting your free ticket (please include the
      name of your group).
      3. We'll e-mail you a voucher for one free ticket (which can be picked
      up at will call).