Bay Area Harmony Sweepstakes seeks groups

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      The New Year brings another season for the acclaimed Harmony
      Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival and as usual we seek vocal groups who
      would like to participate in our event. Our regional show offer groups
      the opportunity to perform in front of enthusiastic audience along
      with celebrity judges who decide upon a Bay Area champion.

      Groups of any style are very welcome with the only criteria being the
      groups must have between 3 to 7 members and sing unaccompanied by
      musical instruments. Always fun the Harmony Sweeps is a great
      opportunity to find new fans, meet other groups and to perform in a
      respected venue.

      Interested groups are encouraged to submit their applications soon as
      submission deadlines are approaching.

      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      Bay Area Regional
      Saturday, February 25, 8PM
      Palace of Fine Arts
      San Francisco
      Tickets $20

      Tickets are now on sale and available from City Box Office
      http://www.cityboxoffice.com/
      415-392-4400

      National Finals â€" May 6

      For contacts, rules and further information please visit our web site:-
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      John Neal
    • A Cappella News
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2009
        The New Year brings us to a new season of the Harmony Sweepstakes A
        Cappella Festival and a very special season it is as we celebrate our
        25th anniversary. We are seeking vocal groups who would like to
        participate in what we hope to be our biggest and best season yet and
        with who knows what kind of special surprises!!

        Groups of up to 8 members of any style are welcome to apply. Entries
        are already coming in and we recommend submitting your material soon.
        A photo, a sample of your music and a brief description of the group
        is all we initially require.

        This will be a great year to join the fun!

        BAY AREA HARMONY SWEEPSTAKES A CAPPELLA FESTIVAL
        Saturday March 14, 8PM
        Palace Of Fine Arts
        San Francisco

        National Finals – May 8
        Marin Center, San Rafael, California

        More info here:

        Harmony Sweepstakes National A Cappella Festival
        http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/bayarea.html

        Tickets now on sale.

        Sponsored by:-
        Primarily A Cappella