Dear Singers

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2005
      I invite you to join a carolling party at St. Anthony's
      Dining Room, 109 Golden Gate St., San Francisco
      on Christmas Morning, 10 am - 12 noon.
      This is a coed group, singing upbeat (fairly) traditional
      holiday songs as folks line up for their holiday meal.
      We have a nice mix already of mens' and womens' voices
      and there is room for about 12 more folks.
      Please let me know if you would like to join us. We will
      be singing on the street, so rain will cancel this event. Mist
      will enhance it....Thanks in advance for sharing
      your holiday spirit with folks who need it so much.
      Blessings, Kate

      Kate Munger
      kate@...
      Box 173, Inverness CA 94937