Kinsey shows selling out in SF, Seattle, Napa!

  • ksicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2005
      KINSEY SICKS SHOWS SELLING OUT IN SAN FRANCISCO, SEATTLE, AND NAPA!

      To our deluded fans,

      During this holiday season, the Kinsey Sicks give special thanks to those
      with discretionary income and bad taste.  We feel their presence every day.  Our
      big San Francisco show of "Oy Vey in a Manger" this Friday is already 80% sold
      out!  And our Thursday show in Napa and Sunday shows in Seattle are 80% sold
      out as well!

      If you want to see these shows - and who can blame you if you don't? - you
      are hereby maladvised to buy your tickets NOW before they're all sold!  Here's
      how:

      SAN FRANCISCO: Friday, December 16
      The Kinsey Sicks return to San Francisco for one night only, in "Oy Vey in a
      Manger."  Showtime is 8 pm at the Herbst Theatre, 401 Van Ness. Tickets are
      available at www.cityboxoffice.com or by calling (415) 392-4400.

      NAPA: Thursday, December 15
      In what has become an annual fun-and-frolic, the Kinsey Sicks return to
      Copia, the American Center for Wine, Food and the Arts. This time it's with our
      holiday show, "Oy Vey in a Manger."  For details, visit www.copia.org.

      SEATTLE: Sunday, December 18
      The Kinsey Sicks return to the Triple Door, 216 Union Street, with shows at 7
      and 9:30. Tickets are available at www.tripledoor.net or by calling
      206-838-4333.

      PLUS: Don't forget that Kinsey Sicks merchandise makes an imperfect holiday
      gift! Log onto www.kinseysicks.com now and make an impulse purchase you will
      long regret!

      And mark your calendars:
      KINSEY SICKS IN PUERTO VALLARTA, JAN 27-FEB 11!
      Tickets are on sale now at www.bluechairs.com.

      Love you mean it,

      The Kinsey Sicks

      P.S.  If you wanna stop receiving these maladjusted missives, simply press
      reply and write: "No time for emails. I'm too busy saving Christmas from secular
      liberals while making sure that Fox news remains fair and balanced.  Visit me
      instead at my office at Fox, and wear those sexy rubber panties and mask of
      Ann Coulter that you know I love so much!" or words to this effect.

      P.P.S. Winnie would like to announce that the lucky winner of the Kinsey
      Year-End Wrap-Up Kwiz, who will receive a personally stamped and mailed (but not
      autographed) "Oy Vey in a Manger" CD is Natalie Gladstein of Tallahassee,
      Florida. Natalie's prose poem, "The Sun Rises in Winnie's Eyes," can be read at
      www.kinseysicks.com/ilovewinnie.htm, along with the equally brown-nosing