Re: It's the most Richtery time of the year

  • Curtis C. Chen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2005
      Don't forget, the Richter Scales Holiday Show happens this Saturday
      night in San Francisco! Details quoted below.

      If you've never seen or heard us before, check out our web site for
      photos and mp3's. Oh yeah, we also have one of those "blogs" that are
      so popular with the kids.

      http://www.richterscales.com

      --
      Curtis is not a jolly aardvark