SoVoSo Events this Weekend!

  • Sunshine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      SoVoSo is thrilled about the upcoming shows we have this weekend and next Monday night! We hope that you will join us in making the journey to Watsonville, CA for the 3rd annual presentation of:

      Mixed Nutz! The Nutcracker Re- Mixed
      Friday, Sat. and Sunday December 2nd - 4th, 2005
      http://www.mellocenter.com/nutcracker.html
      advance reservations are recommended - call: (831) 763-4047

      Then, we return back to our home venue, Yoshi's Jazz House for our:

      4th Annual Holiday Seasonings Family Gathering Concert
      Featuring Alumni Special Guests, Circus Acts and Young Performer's International!
      Monday, December 5, 200
      8pm and 10 pm shows - FOR ALL AGES!m $14/$10
      TIX: 510.238.9200 or www.yoshis.com

      We had a blast singing the National anthem at the Raiders Game this past Sunday and met alot of new fans, so get your tickets in advance to these shows and please pass on this email!

      Thanks so much for your support and love of vocal music and what we do....

      Gratefully,

      Sunshine F. Becker
      Singer, Booking Liaison
      510.507.SONG www.sovoso.com