Clockwork at Cayuga Vault, December 10th, with Ute Bonn

  • angeladoctor
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Clockwork at Cayuga Vault, December 10th, with Ute Bonn
      Angie Doctor, Eric Freeman, John Paddock, Jim Hale, Stephen Saxon

      We're back at the Vault (on a Saturday!) in Santa Cruz!

      Saturday, December 10, 2005
      Cayuga Vault
      1100 Soquel Avenue
      Santa Cruz, California
      8:00 pm
      info@...
      $15 advance / $18 door
      Concert tickets available at
      Gateways Books and Gifts
      1126 Soquel Ave.
      831-429-9600
      Directions

      We have a bunch of new stuff to sing for you, tunes from our 2 CDs, of course...and maybe a little audience participation, too.
      Opening for us will be Ute Bonn, aka Voicedancer, an a cappella solo songwriter whose original songs and dance are meditative, inspiring, and creative. Ute will be opening the evening's performance with songs from her third CD, currently in production. Bonn's songs come to life as she electronically multi-loops her voice during her stage performance, harmonizing with herself with grace, humor and poetic style. Check out her website for more information: www.voicedancer.comWe're looking forward to a fabulous night at Cayuga Vault and hope to see you there!
      Cheers,
      Clockwork
      Angie, Eric, John, Jim and Stephen
      http://www.clockworksingers.com