Re: [ba-acappella] Digest Number 1045

  • richkalman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2005
      Hello Deke. I would be interested in finding out more about this position
      and the Urban Harmony Chorus and in applying for the directorship of the
      group. Please let me know what they are looking for in a director--bio, resume,
      etc. I lead a vocal jazz harmony group called Con Alma that plays in clubs
      around the bay area, teach workshops in vocal jazz harmony and repertoire. I
      have extensive teaching experience at Blue Bear in SF teaching pop harmonies,
      acapella, and vocal jazz. Thanks. _richkalman@..._
      (mailto:richkalman@...)
      website: _http://richardkalman.com_ (http://richardkalman.com)