It's the most Richtery time of the year

  • Curtis C. Chen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2005
      It's the most Richtery time of the year
      With the Scales jingle belling and everyone telling you
      "Come to the holiday show"
      It's the most Richtery time of the year!

      WHAT: The Richter Scales Holiday Show 2005
      *FREE* admission! All ages welcome!
      WHEN: Saturday, December 10, 7:00 PM
      WHERE: Noe Valley Ministry
      1021 Sanchez Street
      San Francisco, CA 94114
      415-282-2317
      MAP: http://tinyurl.com/8mgad

      The holiday season can be a busy and stressful time. On December
      10th, why not take a break from your chores-- shopping, cooking,
      decorating, watching "The Apprentice: Martha Stewart", and whatever
      the hell else you people do-- to be entertained by The Richter Scales?

      What are you, some kind of freakin' Grinch who hates a cappella or something?

      Oh. Well, you'll love our holiday show too, Mr. Grinch! Yeah! Not
      only will there be singing, but also silly stories and skits and
      public drunkenness.[*] It'll be great. You'll love it. In fact, we
      *guarantee* that you'll love it, or we'll give you your money back!
      Every red cent. That's a promise you can take to the bank.

      Did we mention that admission is free?

      --RS--

      [*] B.Y.O.D.: Bring Your Own Drunkenness.
    • Curtis C. Chen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2005
        Don't forget, the Richter Scales Holiday Show happens this Saturday
        night in San Francisco! Details quoted below.

        If you've never seen or heard us before, check out our web site for
        photos and mp3's. Oh yeah, we also have one of those "blogs" that are
        so popular with the kids.

        http://www.richterscales.com

        --
        Curtis is not a jolly aardvark