RE: [ba-acappella] Voices for Hurricane Relief Concert Totals

  • Stephen Saxon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2005
      Bravo also David Taylor, who stepped up when the call went out and took
      ownership of this effort and made it happen.

      Thank you for doing that when nobody else had the spare cycles to step in,
      Dave! And congratulations on a really cool show. You can now add "concert
      producer" to your list of credits!

      Stephen.