Come Help Us Welcome Our New Director!!!!

  • Cindy Stalkup
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2005
      Mission Valley Chorus, of Sweet Adelines International, invites you to
      come Meet Our New Director, Angela Suraci, as she (and we) begin a new
      "chapter" in our history.

      Angela is no stranger to Sweet Adelines -- she joined Bay Area Showcase
      Chorus in 1998 and has served as an Assistant Director and Lead Section
      Leader since 1999. Her barbershop history started years before as her
      mother has been an active member since 1965 and is currently a member
      of
      Bay Area Showcase Chorus as well.

      She has always been active in music – singing in high school, college
      and
      professional choirs as well as pursuing a career in opera. Angela
      received
      a Bachelor of Music in Vocal Performance and Pedagogy and a BA in
      Psychology from San Francisco State University. She is also a private
      voice instructor and coaches quartets and choruses in the area.Angela
      was
      born in Castro Valley, CA, where her parents still reside. She is a
      project coordinator for CSAA (Triple A) in San Francisco for the Travel
      Transformation Program, and has lived in San Francisco for 22 years.

      Please join us this Tuesday evening, November 15th, at 7:30 p.m. at
      Nordahl Hall, 580 W. Parr Ave., Los Gatos as we welcome her into our
      fold
      with love, refreshment and song.

      We look forward to meeting you!!!

      Cindy Stalkup