Kinseys in DC, VA, IA, WI....SF, Seattle; CD Sale!

  • ksicks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      KINSEYS IN DC, CHARLOTTESVILLE, IOWA, WISCONSIN

      PLUS "OY VEY IN A MANGER" ONE NIGHT ONLY IN SAN FRANCISCO & SEATTLE

      AND ... 20% OFF ALL KINSEY MERCHANDISE THRU DEC. 13!

      Hello Sickoes!

      If you live far from DC, Virginia, Iowa, Wisconsin, San Francisco and
      Seattle, you'll be thrilled to know that The Kinsey Sicks won't be anywhere near you
      this year!

      Alas, the unfortunate souls in the aforementioned locales will once again be
      bedeviled by bawdy music, big hair and bad taste:

      WASHINGTON DC: Saturday, November 12
      Part of One in Ten's "Laugh Out Loud" series. Showtime is 7:30 pm at the
      Carnegie Institution, 16th and P Streets, NW.  For tickets, go to
      www.oneinten.org/lolindex.cfm.

      CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA: Sunday, November 13
      The Kinseys return to our favorite cozy theatre/cafe, Gravity Lounge, 103 S.
      First, with two (count them, two) shows.  At 3 pm is "I Wanna Be a Republican"
      and at 7 pm is "Oy Vey in a Manger."  For tickets go to
      www.gravity-lounge.com.

      CEDAR RAPIDS, IA: Monday, November 14
      The Kinseys perform at Coe College at 8 pm. Also, Ben Schatz (Rachel) will
      present a short discussion on "Why All Men Should Wear Drag at Least Once" at
      5:45. These events are open to Coe College students and faculty only.

      CEDAR RAPIDS, IA: Tuesday, November 15
      The Kinsey Sicks are presented by Legion Arts at 8 pm.  The show is at CSPS,
      1103 Third St. SE.  For tickets and info go to
      www.legionarts.org/theatre/Kinseys.htm.

      APPLETON, WI: Wednesday, November 16
      The Kinseys visit Lawrence University.  Showtime is 9 pm at Stansbury
      Theatre, 420 E. College Ave.

      GREEN BAY, WI: Thursday, November 17
      The Kinseys visit University of Wisconsin, Green Bay.  Showtime is 8 pm at
      the Phoenix Room, at the Center of the Union.

      STEVENS POINT, WI: Friday, November 18
      The Kinseys visit University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point. Showtime is 8 pm at
      the Laird Room in the University Center. Advance tickets available at the
      University Box Office, (800) 838-3378.

      SAN FRANCISCO, ONE NIGHT ONLY, "OY VEY IN A MANGER" FRI DEC 16.  For each of
      the last two years, The Kinseys have sold thousands of tickets to "Oy Vey" in
      month-long SF runs.  This year we're doing just one night at the 900-seat
      Herbst Theater - it WILL sell out!  Buy your tickets now for what has inexcusably
      become a Bay Area tradition and suffer through such classics of holiday
      desecration as "God Bless Ye Femmy Lesbians", "A Lay in a Manger", and "It's Crystal
      Time in the City".  Tickets are available at www.cityboxoffice.com, or by
      calling (415) 392-4400.

      SEATTLE, DEC 18, "Oy Vey in a Manger" - our Seattle debut of this never-to-be
      holiday favorite!  The Kinsey Sicks return to the Triple Door, 216 Union
      Street, with shows at 7 and 9:30.  See www.tripledoor.net for more info and
      tickets.

      HOLIDAY SALE!  20% OFF ALL KINSEY KRAP 'TIL DECEMBER 13!
      You're a tasteless person - you have tasteless friends.  Is there a better
      way to say "I allegedly care" than by giving everyone on your gift list Kinsey
      CDs, T-shirts and posters?  Remember: if you don't buy Kinsey merchandise for
      your friends and family members, they won't love you any more.  And now, with
      our 20%-off sale on all Kinsey krap, your loved ones will think that they are
      20% more valuable to you than they actually are.  Go to www.kinseysicks.com now
      and receive 20% more love than you deserve!

      Buy for now,
      The Kinsey Sicks

      P.S.  If you wish to stop receiving our mailings, please send us your name,
      GOP leadership position, and indictment status, and we will process your
      request as quickly as possible.  Due to the large volume of eligible applicants, we
      may not be able to process your request without DeLay. Senator Bill Frist and
      we appreciate your patients.