This Sunday -- EBH Friends & Family concert

  • Marlene McCall
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hi everyone:

      East Bay Harmony (EBH) is an acappella chorus performing primarily
      popular music of the last 50 years in four-part harmony. Come to our
      second annual Friends and Family concert for an evening of fun acappella
      music that will leave you smiling! This season's repertoire includes
      songs by the Beatles, Stephen Stills, Paul Simon, James Taylor, Boyz 2
      Men, Roger Miller, Roy Rogers (really!), as well as a few traditional
      folk tunes, multi-ethnic songs, jazz standards, a song from West Side
      Story, and even a couple of P.D.Q. Bach canons.

      Concert, reception and silent auction
      When: Sunday, November 13th, 2005, 4:00 p.m.
      Where: First Congregational Church of Oakland
      2501 Harrison Street @ 27th Street

      Suggested donation: $10 general admission, $5 for seniors and children
      under 12 (free beverage provided with advance purchase of ticket)

      Here's a flyer: http://www.eastbayharmony.org/flyer.htm
      Here's East Bay Harmony's website: http://www.eastbayharmony.org

      For more info, call Marlene at (510) 649-1295