PERF: One of Each in Campbell this Friday!

  • Scott Adler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Just a reminder we are doing a show in Campbell, CA near San Jose. In my
      previous email I forgot to include the address:

      The Gaslighter
      400 E. Campbell Ave.
      Campbell, CA 95008
      (408) 866-1408

      http://maps.google.com/maps?q=400+E+Campbell+Ave,+Campbell,+CA+95008&hl=en

      The show is titled:

      "An Evening of A Cappella Madness with One of Each: Craving Your Approval
      Since 2002"

      Friday November 11, 2005
      8pm at the Gaslightler in Campbell, CA
      Tickets are $10 at the door.

      http://www.thegaslighter.com/cal/calendarCampNov.htm

      As always more info on all of our shows can be found at our website:

      http://www.oneofeach.org/mt

      Thank you! Hope to see you there.

      Scott Adler
      One of Each - Bass