Schola Cantorum San Francisco Invites You To Come Along to ITALY

  • Gklef
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      SCHOLA CANTORUM SAN FRANCISCO
      Resident choir of the National Shrine of Saint Francis of Assisi

      610 Vallejo Street, San Francisco, 94133
      415-983-0405 ext. 14 ~ www.ScholaSF.org

      Dear Friends,

      For the past seven years, SCHOLA CANTORUM SAN FRANCISCO has become internationally
      renowned for its excellence in liturgies and concerts at the National Shrine of Saint Francis
      of Assisi in San Francisco's North Beach. It is with great pleasure and excitement that we
      invite you, friends new and old, to join us for our first European tour, to Italy, February 18
      to 27, 2006.

      We begin our trip in Venice with the Schola singing Mass at the Basilica of San Marco. The
      Schola will also sing Masses and concerts in Padua, Assisi and Rome, including the High
      Mass at the Basilica of St. Peter at the Vatican. If the date is confirmed, the Schola has
      been invited to participate in the exciting liturgies surrounding the Consistory that will
      make our own Archbishop Levada a Cardinal of the Church!

      A brochure is available detailing our pilgrimage day by day. The all-inclusive price per
      person for this first-class tour is $3,495.00. The time to save your spot is now! Our
      experienced tour company, Peter's Way, has given us until the end of November to fill up
      our tour and space is limited.

      Important dates:
      November 15, 2005: deposit due to Peter's Way
      November 30, 2005: remaining balance due in full to Peter's Way
      February 18, 2006: depart from SFO!

      We hope that you, your friends and family, will seriously consider joining us on this ten-
      day trip filled with music and the beauty of Italy. Even if you are unable to join us, you can
      still help us by making a donation to SCHOLA CANTORUM SAN FRANCISCO. Please
      consider being part of this first overseas tour of SCSF and being part of the exciting and
      truly remarkable future of SCHOLA CANTORUM SAN FRANCISCO.

      To receive the brochure and registration form, please email us at
      scholaitaliano@... or telephone 415-983-0405, ext. 14.

      Sincerely,

      Cole Thomason-Redus
      Schola Member & Tour Manager