Singers.com seeks Christmas help

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      We are happy to say that here at Primarily A Cappella we have been
      having an exceptionally busy year and are already getting into the
      holiday season trade. Although we already have extra staff lined up we
      have decided we need at least one more person to help out around the
      office. Duties will primarily be answering the phone, helping
      customers and processing both retail and wholesale orders.

      We are based in San Rafael, Marin County and are looking for either
      full or part time help starting pretty much right away thru Christmas
      weekend. We are flexible about hours and pay will depend on experience.

      If anybody is looking for a little extra work over the holidays we
      invite you to send Laura an e mail to laura(at)singers.com

      We work hard but always make sure to have fun and of course you will
      be invited to our annual Christmas dinner party!

      Thanks,

      John Neal
      Primarily A Cappella