Ro Sham Bo is seeking an experienced bass vocalist

  • RoShamBoSings
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      We are losing our amazing bass and are looking for someone to replace
      him while he's still here to help us train someone new.

      We are a mixed a cappella group (3 men, 3 women) singing original
      songs and arrangements with a jazz and Latin emphasis. We perform
      throughout the SF Bay area about once a month. Rehearsals are Tuesday
      evenings in Oakland with recording sessions on some weekends. We've
      performed at various locations throughout the Bay Area, including
      Paradise Lounge, La Pena, Anna's Cafe in Berkeley, Freight & Salvage,
      Harmony Sweepstakes, and corporate gigs at Pac Bell Park and Moscone
      Center.

      Our music is challenging, so experience singing complicated chords
      and rhythms is a must. The right bass will have extensive small group
      a cappella experience (one voice to a part) and be able to do both
      bass and a combination of bass and percussion. Please contact Ben at
      bfendel@... with RoShamBo in the subject line if interested
      in auditioning. Thanks!

      Ro Sham Bo
      (Audrey, Bonnie, Moorea, Ben, Fadel and soon-to-be-gone Paul)