One of Each concert in Campbell Nov. 11

  • Scott Adler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      We are doing a show in Campbell, CA (right near San Jose) titled:
      "An Evening of A Cappella Madness with One of Each: Craving Your Approval
      Since 2002"

      Friday November 11, 2005
      8pm at the Gaslightler in Campbell, CA
      Tickets are $10 at the door.

      http://www.thegaslighter.com/cal/calendarCampNov.htm

      As always more info on all of our shows can be found at our website:

      http://www.oneofeach.org/mt

      ### Frequently asked questions and answers ###

      * Who is One of Each?

      Hopefully you know us from our singing. Check out our site:
      http://www.oneofeach.org/ and you can find out more about us (we are Scott
      Adler, David Bender, Lisa Gallien and David Taylor).

      * Does One of Each like cats or dogs better?

      Well, between the four of us we have four dogs and two cats, so I think
      dogs win out there, but the cats tend to sing in tune more often.

      * Will this posting ever end?

      Yes.

      Thank you very much.

      One of Each