Christian Small Singing Group Opportunity

  • ba55bone
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      Do you like to sing four-part acappella harmonies on traditional
      hymns to very appreciate audiences?? If so, here's a chance to join
      a small Christian singing group – "One Achord".

      One Achord, currently composed of two sopranos, an alto, a tenor, and
      a bass, sings at different venues every month, including church
      services, retirement communities, and convalescent homes. Our
      mission statement is:

      "We share music, scripture, and testimony to communicate the
      greatness of our loving God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) in order
      to evoke worship, encourage His followers, and share His message of
      love, hope, and salvation to a wounded world"

      We meet on Wednesday evenings for two hours in Fremont or San Jose
      (at the singers homes) to polish and prepare our music from our
      almost 100-song repertoire for these venues and other special
      occasions. We are actively seeking at least one tenor or bass and at
      least one female voice (alto preferred) to help grow our group to a
      double quartet. For more details, e-mail ba55bone@....