Come to East Bay Harmony's Friends and Family Concert

  • Marlene McCall
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      East Bay Harmony is an acapella chorus performing primarily popular
      music of the last 50 years in four-part harmony. Come to our second
      annual Friends and Family concert for an evening of fun acappella music
      that will leave you smiling! This season's repertoire includes songs by
      the Beatles, Stephen Stills, Paul Simon, James Taylor, Boyz 2 Men, Roger
      Miller, Roy Rogers (really!), as well as a few traditional folk tunes,
      multi-ethnic songs, jazz standards, a song from West Side Story, and
      even a couple of P.D.Q. Bach canons.

      Concert, reception and silent auction
      When: Sunday, November 13th, 2005, 4:00 p.m.
      Where: First Congregational Church of Oakland
      2501 Harrison Street @ 27th Street

      <>Suggested donation: $10 general admission, $5 for seniors and children
      under 12 (free beverage provided with advance purchase of ticket)

      Here's a flyer: http://www.eastbayharmony.org/flyer.htm
      Here's East Bay Harmony's website: http://www.eastbayharmony.org

      For more info, call Marlene at (510) 649-1295