Latest +4dB concerts schedule

  • george cingolani
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 1998
      St Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church
      June 12, 1998
      Phone: (408) 867-0628
      Please phone for tickets or reservations; estimated price $20.00 per
      person. Fund Raiser for our church, barbeque and a-cappella jazz. If
      you are interested in attending this event, please email me or call
      the church so we can get a count of how many may attend; space and
      parking is limited.

      Freight and Salvage, Berkeley
      July 30, 1998
      Headlining at F/S
      Freight show *is* confirmed. Calamity Jane opens. Tix $$? (I think
      $8.50 advance, $9.50 door) 1111 Addison, Berkeley, 510-548-1761

      Japan Town Street Fair
      August 1, 1998
      Check out San Francisco On-line as the date draws near!! Aug. 1 is
      "Nihonmachi Street Fair" 1:30pm, Post and Buchanan SF. Free to public.

      Music Festival (or something like that)
      August 8, 1998
      KEN M of Prince/SF says the HOUSE JACKS will be there too...Killer!!!
      August 8 changed: Now "Hot August Harmony" at Luther Burbank Center,
      Santa Rosa. Ticketed benefit for school music departments. $$??
      707-527-7006, but I think it's a rented event not connected to the
      Luther Burbank Center.

      Villa Montalvo, Saratoga
      October 7 and 8, 1998 (the 8th is already sold out; the 7th has just
      been opened!!)
      Singing with the House Jacks and SoVoSo; gonna be kicking!!! Credit
      due and a big thank you to Ken M. of Prince/SF for convincing VM to
      opening up the 7th.

      http://www.accesscom.com/~gcingo/gcingo/index.html
      http://www.accesscom.com/~gcingo/gcingo/4db.html