Hurrican Katrina Benefit October 30th! (mini summit?)

  • daveameda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      The good news: m-pact is jazzed about participating in our show!

      The challenging news:

      To participate they will need:

      6 plane tickets from/to LA (Burbank is strongly prefered over LAX),
      1 plane ticket from/to Seattle (for our soundman)
      7 hotel rooms
      2 days "per diem" ($35/day x 2 days x 7 guys = $490 total)

      I don't have the resources to put all of that together, but if there
      are folks out there who can donate airline miles and/or hotel
      vouchers or might be able to secure donations from work or a company
      they have ties to, please let me know right away.

      All this said, I think that the event will be a huge blast
      irrespective of which groups participate, but it might allow us to
      take in a little bit more money to have a band as well known as m-
      pact on board. Might we try to make it happen?

      Any assistance, ideas and opinions are more than welcome. I should
      have a venue finalized in the next few days.

      Best,

      David Taylor
      www.oneofeach.org

      P.S. Current Lineup: