Hmmm... ANYbody out there willing to organize?

  • Stephen Saxon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
      My fellow singers and a cappella enthusiasts,

      I've had responses from some established groups willing to perform in a
      benefit for flood victims, but nobody seems willing to step up and organize
      an event. I realize that it's a daunting and intimidating thing to take on,
      but I'll help with the basics and the brainstorming, and you already have a
      line-up of at least three dependable and entertaining groups (assuming a
      mutually agreeable date can be worked out). I can prod and brainstorm and
      share advice earned from past events (fund-raisers after 9/11 and the
      tsunami), but I simply can't take the lead on this right now.

      Is anyone willing to pick up the baton and run?

      Stephen Saxon
      stephen@...
      www.clockworksingers.com
      www.saxon.com/stephen
      www.cdbaby.com/saxon

    • Tim McGraw
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2005
        I may be able to offer a 140-seat venue in North Berkeley with a lot of
        Sept. dates open.