A Cappella Response to Katrina?

  • Stephen Saxon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005
      Folks,

      I don't have the ability to lead or organize anything right now, but if
      anyone's planning an a cappella response to the devastation caused by
      Katrina, please be in touch. I'd be able to help with ideas and advice,
      since Kevin Smith, Brian Carter and I were leaders in the organizational
      efforts for what became "In Harmony For Asia," which has raised over $14,000
      for tsunami relief to date.

      Sincerely,

      Stephen Saxon
      stephen@...