tenor?

  • Daniel Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      Hello Bay Area Tenors!

      We're a newly-formed East Bay Mixed A Cappella Group, and we're
      looking for a high tenor with experience singing in vocal groups and a
      passion for singing close harmonies. He will need to be comfortable
      singing one-on-a-part, as some of our repertoire requires that. Vocal
      percussion abilities are a plus, but not at all a requirement.

      We are currently a group of 7 singers (looking to have 8 in total),
      and we sing a wide variety of repertoire - jazz, pop, gospel,
      classical, showtunes, and barbershop (including arrangements of songs
      sung by The Real Group, Rockapella, Swingle Singers, King's Singers
      etc. Also, we do original arrangements by members of the group and
      hopefully soon, some original pieces by members of the group or
      composer friends). Music reading ability and a good ear are required;
      sight-reading ability is not required. You must be able to commit to
      weekly rehearsals (7:30-10 pm on Thursday evenings in San Lorenzo).

      If you are interested in auditioning and or have any questions, please
      email Nate at nategeorge2004@... Daniel at
      tenor123@... or call at 408-929-7335 or nate at 831-588-
      9482.
      Contact us right away, especially if you are interested in dropping
      by during our rehearsal this thursday!