Grace Cathedral Camerata Seeking New Members

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2005
      The Grace Cathedral Camerata is a newly formed group for
      those interested in singing sacred music at a high performance
      standard in a cathedral service setting. What we are really
      interested in is area singers who can commit to regular Tuesday
      evening rehearsals and Sunday services either in the morning or
      at Evensong twice a month. If you are interested, please let me
      know and we can arrange an audition, which will include some
      sight singing. Thanks a lot, ben bachmann assistant
      organist/choirmaster, Grace Cathedral