The Richter Scales will sing to you!

  • Curtis C. Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      But only if you come to our FREE concert in San Francisco this Friday night.

      Who: The Richter Scales: men who sing.
      What: Our FREE Summer Concert - all ages welcome!
      Why: You yearn to hear manly voices raised in song, but aren't willing
      to pay for it.

      When: This Friday, July 29th, starting 8:00 PM
      Where: Noe Valley Ministries, 1021 Sanchez Street, San Francisco, CA 94114
      Map: http://tinyurl.com/8lkjo

      --RS--
      http://www.richterscales.com