An Evening of Singing in Celebration of Water and the Next Generations, Sunday, July 24th, Inverness

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 3:56 PM
      AN EVENING OF SINGING*
      IN CELEBRATION OF WATER
      AND THE NEXT GENERATIONS

      SUNDAY NIGHT, 7 PM, JULY 24TH
      HOSTED BY KATE MUNGER

      AT MARTINELLI PARK, DOWNTOWN INVERNESS
      ALONG THE SHORES OF TOMALES BAY

      I am moved to offer an evening of singing in gratitude for the water I swim in
      many times a week, in solidarity with the planetary water healing
      ceremony performed on July 25th by those who follow the work of the
      Japanese scientist, Dr. Masaru Emoto. www.hado.net
      on the waning tide of the second full moon of the month of Cancer,
      a water sign associated with the 'building of a lighted house."

      This evening will be by donation and will be a benefit for
      SeaFlow, a local organization that is protecting our oceans
      and her residents from Sonar bombardment.
      www.seaflow.org

      The location I have chosen is our town's emergency medical landing zone, a grassy flat space surrounded on three sides by Tomales Bay so there is space for about 25 people. Please let me know if you are coming. Parking is easy and close, 15 steps away in the Inverness Store Parking Lot. This site is much more accessible than usual for wheelchairs.
      You might consider spending a day appreciating the various waters on the
      Point Reyes Peninsula (we have creeks, bays, estuaries, waterfalls, oceans, fog drip, lakes, tears, sweat...), having a picnic supper and joining us at 7 pm.
      Let me know if you need suggestions about hiking trails, etc.
      If you want to use www.mapquest.com, please enter
      12784 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Inverness CA 94937.

      The Inverness Store is open till 6:30 pm, and Indian Peach
      (for gourmet picnic fare) in Point Reyes is open till 7 pm (415-663-8478).

      *For singers of all levels of experience,
      men and women

      Kate Munger
      kate@...
      Box 173, Inverness CA 94937