Strong Mezzo Soprano Needed for Mixed A Cappella Group

  • n_erm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18 9:36 AM
      Hi, Bay Area Sopranos! We've recently formed an cappella
      group, and we're looking for a second soprano or first alto.

      The singers in this group all have some small group or choral
      experience, and a passion for music and harmony. We are doing a
      diverse repertoire, including jazz, pop, gospel, classical,
      showtunes, and barbershop. We will perform, but the main purpose is
      to make good music and have fun doing it. Music reading ability and a
      good ear are required; sight-reading ability is not required. You
      must be able to commit to weekly rehearsals (7:30-10 pm on Thursday
      evenings in San Lorenzo).

      Please contact David with any questions!