Solstice show 7/24 Mt. Tam

  • Becca Burrington
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005
      Solstice is performing our usual mix of classical,
      world, and pop next Saturday. We are performing for
      the first time at this venue near beautiful Mt. Tam!

      Here's the info:

      Alpine Lodge (Mt. Tamalpais)
      Sunday July 24
      2:30 pm
      730 Panoramic Highway
      Mill Valley
      $17 preferred seating, $14 general

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Becca Burrington
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15, 2005
        Hello again,

        There was a typo in the last email about the Solstice
        show. It is indeed on Sunday! Sorry about that!

        http://mail.yahoo.com