One of Each benefit supporting Title IX this Friday

  • Scott Adler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 9:45 AM
      So, continuing in our string of benefit shows, this Friday, One of Each is
      going to be doing a benefit for the local Softball team the Strikkers.

      Here is the info:

      Where: McCarthy Café and Conference Center
      690 N. McCarthy Blvd.,Milpitas,CA View Map
      When: Friday, July 15, 7:30pm

      Come out for an evening of rockin' a cappella and hilarious originals. Enjoy
      appetizers and no-host cocktails while supporting women's sports. Declare
      your support for Title IX while simultaneously buying some raffle tickets
      and winning fabulous prizes. What could be cooler?!

      Reservations are essential!!! This event could sell out quickly! Respond to
      lisa.gallien@... or call Lisa at (408)241-6935.

      Tickets are $20.00 adults and $10.00 students.

      For more info on us check out http://www.oneofeach.org/

      See you there!

      Scott Adler
      One of Each Bass