Fwd: Contact ND Chorus

  • Kevin Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      All:
      This is a note from Denise Watson with Stage 1. They are looking for folks to audition for the Barbershop Quartet in their up-coming production of the Music Man. I have naturally copied all the Barbershop groups - But the a cappella groups as well!

      If you have never been involved in this type of theater, while it is a fantastic experience, it can be time consuming as well! Please pass it on!

      In Harmony...

      From: "Denise Watson" <dgwatson1@...>
      To: <roscoe154@...>
      Subject: Contact ND Chorus
      Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:52:27 -0700

      My name is Denise Watson and I am one of the producer's for Stage 1 Community Theatre's production of The Music Man. We are holding auditions for a barbershop quartet which will be featured throughout the performances of The Music Man.

      This audition will be held at the Newark Memorial High School Theatre on Wednesday, July 6 at 7:00 p.m. Please pass the word to your society members to see if anyone would be interested. Stage 1 Community Theatre has been doing quality productions in the Tri-City area for the past 16 years. We use the high school theatre which has 328 seats. All the pertinent information is below. Please contact me at 510-796-5505 or dgwatson1@... if interested.

      Thank you,
      Denise Watson

      The Music Man directed by Sue Ellen Nelsen. Vocal direction by Sandra Iglehart.
      Rehearsals begin July 11; Mondays through Thursdays from 7-10 p.m.; Sundays from 5-10 p.m. for dance rehearsals. This may vary slightly. Non-traditional casting, no pay, non equity.

      Performances are:
      8:00 p.m. September 9, 10, 16, 17, 23 and 24
      2:30 p.m. September 11 and 18

      Kevin P. Smith
      President
      Fremont-Hayward Chapter ("New Dimension Chorus")
      BARBERSHOP HARMONY SOCIETY
      www.ndchorus.com
      An I.R.S. Section 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation
      "Far Western District 2004 Chapter of the Year"

      President, Pacific Choral Company
      Home: (510) 581-3738
      Mobile: (510) 329-7815