live foods & live acappella music tonight!

  • irinarivkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2005
      Sorry I'm sending this so last-minute (I was out of town on tour and
      didn't have email access there).

      June 15, Wed. 7:30pm, San Francisco, CA, Irina Rivkin at Café
      Gratitude, 2400 Harrison St. (415) 824-4652
      Café Gratitude is an organic vegan live foods restaurant. I ate
      there in May and was so amazed by the food! I'll be solo but with
      lots of harmonies (& with the live swirling vocal percussive rhythms
      using my loop station instrument -- creating an entire vocal ensemble,
      live!). I recommend coming early and requesting a table near the
      music (they only take reservations for parties of 8 or more).

      Irina Rivkin
      OutMusic Awards Recipient
      http://www.rosestreetmusic.com/irinarivkin.htm
      http://www.sonicbids.com/irinarivkin

      "She is political, jazzy, and rythmic...hot, harmony-rich vocals...
      rhythm & sound would pass a Russian Sweet Honey in the Rock." Angela
      Page, Sing Out! Summer 2004