Harmony Sweeps "afterglow"

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2005
      For those of you attending the Harmony Sweepstakes National Finals
      tonight (and there are many of you as we are almost sold out again!)
      we have moved the traditional "afterglow" to the Embassy Suites Hotel
      which is located next to the venue. Overtime and new additional rental
      charges imposed by the venue has made staying late at the venue itself
      prohibitively expensive but there should be plenty more singing and
      socializing in the bar next door.

      And boy wasn't it great to get the recognition from the Chronicle this
      past weekend by having the front page of the Pink Section. There was
      also a full page photo of Clockwork, half page color photo of SoVoSo
      and a very nice write up on the Sweeps and Bay Area a cappella.

      If any of you missed it you can read it here:-
      http://www.acappellanews.com

      For those still without tickets the box office will be releasing a
      handful of house seats for sale at exactly 7.45.

      John Neal
      PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA
      http://www.singers.com