2nd call for Soprano auditions for FWI

  • CB
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      Flying Without Instruments is auditioning for a new soprano! We have moved our 2nd audition night to Tuesday April 19 - still plenty of time to contact us!

      Here is our original posting with the details:

      Flying Without Instruments (recently heard at the Bay Area Harmony Sweepstakes!)
      is looking for a SOPRANO!

      * FWI is eight voices (SSAATTBB)
      * We sing MANY kinds of music: pop, rock, folk, jazz, swing, humor, madrigals,
      classical
      * There will be SOLO opportunities!
      * We're looking for a voice that BLENDS well with us
      * If you:
      * Can learn songs from sheet music
      * Can rehearse weekly in SF (currently Tuesdays)
      * Like to have FUN singing!
      Please contact us!

      Auditions will be held the few weeks in April, and will consist of a few
      short pieces that we will send you in advance, and probably something else we teach
      you at the audition.

      Please contact us at info@... or call Greg 650 965 1676
      for more info!