SoVoSo News - Spring is in the Air

  • Sovoso News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2005

      In This E-mail Announcement:
      a.. SoVoSó launches tour to Quad Cities, IL
      b.. April 29th Evening Concert at the Berkeley Jazz School
      c.. Were Back in the Studio!
      d.. New Dates Added through 2005

      2005 SoVoSó Members (from left)
      Joey, David, Zoë, Bryan, Sunshine
      Photo by Roland Fajilan

      Rock Island, Quad City Arts Center
      www.quadcityarts.com
      SoVoSó Heads to the Quad Cities, IL
      The band launches a two week residency on April 10th where they will have the opportunity to perform for over 10,000 students ages K-College in the schools and provide outreach workshops on job sites and in a youth correctional facility.

      This tour commences with a public concert on Sat. 4/23/05 at the Capitol Theatre in Davenport, IA. Tickets for the 7 p.m. concert will be on sale through the Augustana Ticket Office, (309) 794-7306, and are $12 for adults, $7 for students.

      The Quad Cities (Rock Island) are located about 2 driving hours away from Chicago, IL. check out this link for more info: www.quadcityarts.com

      Please pass the word to your east coast friends - thanks!

      SoVoSó returns Home to bring you
      An Intimate Evening of Song at
      The Berkeley Jazz School
      This Venue is ALL AGES, and there are an assortment of great spots to have dinner before the show. For some ideas, check out: www.downtownberkeley.org/dining.cfm
      An Intimate Evening of Song
      What Concert
      When Friday, April 29, 2005
      8 pm

      Where The Berkeley Jazz School
      2087 Addison St.
      Berkeley, CA 94704

      How Much $18/$22
      Ph: 510-845-5373
      tix: jazzschool.inhousetickets.com

      Back in the Studio
      On March 1st the band headed back in the studio to begin recording tracks for the next album with the working title, "SoVoSó - Now & Then".

      This CD is going to include classic songs from our first two albums, a few new twists on some of our well known songs, brand new material, as well as audience favorites that have never been recorded before.

      Please email us your song suggestions at info@... so we make sure we get all your favorites on this next album.

      We are planning to officially release this CD at our Summer Yoshi's show on 8/22/05 - mark your calendars now for this exciting event!

      Upcoming Events
      Make sure you take a look at our upcoming gigs page, as many dates have recently been added for 2005. Its shaping up to be a busy year!

      We look forward to seeing you at the Berkeley Jazz School on the West, and in the Quad Cities in the East. Keep praying for peace and singin' for your life ~

      Photo by Bill Becker

      2005 SoVoSó Line-up

      ~ Joey, Dave, Sunshine, Bryan & Zoë, SoVoSó

      To be deleted from this database, please reply to this e-mail with "REMOVE <youremail@...>" on the subject field.
      SoVoSó apologizes for any inconvenience.

      © Copyright, 2004, SoVoSó