Gigs available in Marin

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 9:24 PM
      The San Rafael Farmers Market is accepting applications from
      entertainers interested in performing at their weekly event. I stop by
      almost every week on the way home to pick up fresh produce and the
      event is always very well attended (in the many thousands) and they
      have around 4 different "stages" for performers. It's a fun event.

      I don't think there is much of a guarantee but acts pass the hat and
      it's a pretty good gig for selling CDs and finding new fans. Thursday
      evening 6-9 in downtown (they block off about 10 city blocks on 4th
      Ave, the main street in San Rafael)

      Application form here:-
      http://www.sanrafaelmarket.org/

      John Neal