ICCA Regional Festival Saturday at Stanford!

  • Julia Eve Hoffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Hello,

      This Saturday, March 5, we will be having the Regional Festival of the
      International Championship of Collegiate A cappella (ICCA) at Stanford!
      The day will consist of 2 shows, the Regional Semifinals at 2 pm
      (including 12 groups who have advanced from all over the West Region,
      groups listed below), and then the Regional Finals at 8 pm (including 4
      groups that have already advanced to the finals plus the 3 winners from
      the day show). Both shows will be in the same venue. It will be an amazing
      day.

      Tickets can be bought online at
      http://www.varsityvocals.com/icca/west.shtml if you buy them before
      tomorrow (Thursday March 3) at 2 pm PST. Otherwise, you can come to the
      door, but the venue fills fast, so please come early!

      Where: Dinkelspiel Auditorium, Stanford Campus
      Map: http://www.stanford.edu/group/psa/events/avaz/dinkmap.gif
      Directions: http://www.stanford.edu/group/psa/events/avaz/directions.html
      When: Saturday, March 5, shows at 2 pm and 8 pm
      Host: Stanford Harmonics

      The Semifinals will feature the following competing groups:

      Reverse Osmosis, University of Southern California
      TriTones, University of California-San Diego
      Sirens, University of Southern California
      Noteworthy, Brigham Young University
      Vocal Ease, University of Arizona
      EveryMan Jack & Jill, University of Arizona
      Fleet Street Singers, Stanford University
      Claremont Shades, Claremont Colleges
      Artists in Resonance, University of California, Berkeley
      Six in the City, University of California, Berkeley
      Everyday People, Stanford University
      Outspoken, Oregon State University

      The Finals will feature the following competing groups:

      Fermata Nowhere, Mount San Antonio College
      Vocal Point, Brigham Young University
      California Golden Overtones, University of California
      Divisi, University of Oregon
      Plus the 3 top groups from the day show!

      And our pecial guests will be:
      Hookslide
      Kid Beyond
      Four Score

      These shows should not be missed! We hope to see you there!

      Julia Hoffman
      West Producer, ICCA
      http://www.varsityvocals.com/icca