radio----dateline Heartache, USA

  • Phil DeBar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2005
      Howdy,
      Well, we survived Valentine's Day, and now REALITY reasserts itself!

      Join me for the 20th annual all-vocal-harmony edition of the Human
      Voice "Anti-Valentine" radio show....songs of love lost and love which
      should never have been found.....on KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa, California on
      91.1 and 90.9 FM....and spanning the lovelorn globe on the 'net at
      www.krcb.org .... this Friday from 8-10 p.m. (Pacific)

      Requests are welcome! phildebar@... or during the show at
      (707) 585-8522

      Also, KRCB's excellent "Choir Loft" program features classical choral
      music every Sunday morning from 10-11 a.m (Pacific). It's hosted by
      Sonoma
      State University music Prof. Bob Worth.

      Stay tuned!
      phil debar