Becky Reardon, Concerts in Santa Cruz (2/20) and Berkeley (2/26)

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Dears Singing Friends,
      Please spread the word far and wide. Two wonderful venues for Becky.
      I could really use your help getting the word out for these concerts.
      Please feel free to copy the flyer (below and/or attached)
      and send it to friends. Then bring your friends to the concert.
      Lots O Singing. Blessings, Kate

      BECKY REARDON

      IN CONCERT

      Celebrating the Release of her New CD

      SONGS FOR A WALK

      Join Becky and Friends for a harmonious interlude that will include community singing as well as Becky's lovely solo work

      Tickets will be sliding scale $10 - 20, available at the door

      Sunday, Feb. 20 at NOON

      The ATTIC, 913 Pacific St., Santa Cruz

      across from the Santa Cruz Metro Center

      upstairs from the Blue Lagoon

      and Saturday, February 26th at 7:30 pm

      Grace Church North

      2138 Cedar St. (at Walnut)

      in Berkeley

      For information, call Kate at 415-669-1413 or

      kate@...