Word of Mouth singing Sun Feb 6 at Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church

  • Ken Purchase
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Word of Mouth Christian a cappella group will be appearing on Sunday Feb 6
      at Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church (www.svpc.us <http://www.svpc.us/> ).

      Word of Mouth will be participating in two services:

      7:50am Early Light service

      10:00am Traditional Service

      on Sunday, February 6.

      The church is located in Sunnyvale at 728 W Fremont Ave

      (map: http://www.svpc.us/directions.html)

      Word of Mouth is a 6-person a cappella ensemble, dedicated to high-quality
      music and sharing our gifts with local churches and congregations. We are
      always seeking interested singers. For information contact Ken Purchase
      650-965-4832, kpurchase@...