Fw: Threshold Choir CD Release Concerts to benefit Tsunami Relief

  • Terry Garthwaite
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      open your heart and let it sing!
      nJoy

      The Threshold Choir, delighting in celebrating the release of our new CD
      and in grief over the devastation and pain in the wake of the Tsunami
      will donate all of the door proceeds from two CD release concerts (that will
      include community singing, sending sung prayers to survivors, victims
      and aid workers and lighting the Abalone Altar).

      LISTENING at the Threshold, our recently released CD is 33 original songs
      written by choir members and some of our most favorite songs to sing at bedsides
      of people who are dying., in coma and newborns.

      1. January 29th, Saturday night, at Grace North Church, 2138 Cedar St.
      (at Walnut), Berkeley at 7:00 pm
      2. February 6th, Sunday afternoon at Zen Hospice Project, 273 Page St., SF
      at 4 pm

      Entrance to both concerts will be by donation.
      Please feel free to forward this message to those you think might be interested.

      Blessings to all, Kate

      Kate Munger
      kate@...
      www.thresholdchoir.org