Tenor Needed East Bay (Walnut Creek) a cappella group

  • Peter Commons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Vocal Interchange, a small amateur a cappella group centered in Walnut
      Creek, is looking for a tenor to fill an openings.

      Vocal Interchange rehearses once a week on Mondays in Walnut Creek and likes
      to perform wherever we can find people who want to listen. Our music is
      focused on 70s, 80s, and 90s pop (Eagles, Yes, They Might Be Giants,...) but
      also includes some Jazz, R&B, traditional a cappella arrangements, and "fun"
      songs, too. We're a small group (5 people - SATBB) of mostly 30-somethings
      with busy real lives who have decided to carve out part of our week for some
      seriously fun a cappella.

      A cappella experience or experience with group singing and blending is
      preferred.

      For more information or to set up a time to audition, please contact Peter
      Commons at auditions@....