LISTENING at the Threshold, CD available Now

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3 9:00 AM
      LISTENING at the Threshold

      The newly released CD by the Threshold Choir
      32 Original Songs written by Choir Members
      All A Capella, All songs that we sing at bedsides
      And, we think, songs you will want to learn and sing too
      Beautiful, all cardboard, environmentally sensitive cover...no plastic

      While this material is suitable for singing for those who are dying, in coma
      and newborns, there are songs that are lovely for singing circles, seasonal
      celebrations and rites of passage.

      Please order yours by mailing a check for $18 payable to Threshold Choir
      to Box 173, Inverness CA 94937
      For multiple copies, we pay the added shipping. Just add $15 per copy.
      Complete transcriptions available...$8 per copy
      Thanks. Kate
      www.thresholdchoir.org

      Kate Munger
      kate@...