Bass (also ten/bari) Wanted for Christian A Cappella Group

  • Ken Purchase
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      Bass and Tenor wanted for Christian a cappella group.

      The group is seeking an excellent Bass (and possibly also a tenor/baritone)
      with solid a cappella/choral singing experience, excellent musicianship, and
      good solo voice. Experience singing in close harmony and/or choral setting
      is a must. Proficiency with jazz, rock/pop, and classical/choral styles
      desired. Bass should have low E (low C a plus).

      This group appears 1-2 times per month in Bay Area churches, making
      ourselves available for "special music" during worship services. We will
      also occasionally appear at special events or concerts.

      Repertoire is widely varied, including many songs in traditional styling,
      but also including very upbeat/contemporary rock and jazz styles (email me
      for more info).

      Rehearsals are weekly in Mountain View, and can become less frequent as the
      repertoire expands.

      (we're primarily seeking a bass, but will consider all voice parts. We'll
      also eventually need a baritone/tenor, with percussion skills a plus).

      Call Ken
      650-965-4832
      kpurchase@...