INTERNATIONAL CHAMPS "GOTCHA" IN CONCERT JAN 8

  • stan69er1000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2004
      The Sacramento Capitolaires are proud to present " Gotcha",
      International Gold Medalists, in concert Jan 8, 2005 at the Frist
      Methodist Church, 21st & J. Streets, Sacramento, at 7:30 PM.
      Appearing with Gotcha will be the Woemen's Silver
      Medalists, "Razzcals", the Sacramento Capitolaires chorus, and
      several other groups. Tickets at $20 general admission, $15 under 18,
      and $30 VIP (front row seating). Advance tickets are available by
      calling Ken Lunde, 916.296.8914, or reply to kruzrken@....
      Tickets are on a first come-first served basis.
    • Ken Purchase
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
        Bass and Tenor wanted for Christian a cappella group.

        The group is seeking an excellent Bass (and possibly also a tenor/baritone)
        with solid a cappella/choral singing experience, excellent musicianship, and
        good solo voice. Experience singing in close harmony and/or choral setting
        is a must. Proficiency with jazz, rock/pop, and classical/choral styles
        desired. Bass should have low E (low C a plus).

        This group appears 1-2 times per month in Bay Area churches, making
        ourselves available for "special music" during worship services. We will
        also occasionally appear at special events or concerts.

        Repertoire is widely varied, including many songs in traditional styling,
        but also including very upbeat/contemporary rock and jazz styles (email me
        for more info).

        Rehearsals are weekly in Mountain View, and can become less frequent as the
        repertoire expands.

        (we're primarily seeking a bass, but will consider all voice parts. We'll
        also eventually need a baritone/tenor, with percussion skills a plus).

        Call Ken
        650-965-4832
        kpurchase@...